Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Blog Format

Phoebe and I selecting the Timeslide view

I've changed my blog (bparkinson.blogspot.com) over to what Google Blogger calls "Dynamic Views". I think it's pretty cool. You, the reader, get to change how the blog is presented in real time. If you hate dynamic views, click "Classic" on the top view menu to revert to the old format.

The dark grey vertical bar on the upper right is a hover over context menu that gets you a list of labels, so that you can see only all the posts labeled Civil War or Food, or whatever. You also can get the blog archive, and subscribe, which seems superfluous, since everyone is already on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.

If you close this entry by clicking the X, you'll get dropped back to my blog.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment